The list of delectables is as follows:
- fresh salsa made from tomatoes from Jacky's garden, onions and green bell peppers (so I didn't have jalepenos, but bell peppers served nicely in a pinch)
- fresh guacamole made from the last remaining avocados mixed with the fresh salsa from above
- roasted root vegetables: onions, potatoes, yams, and garlic mixed with garlic pepper/salt and Tony Chechero's Creole Seasoning for a spicy touch.
- I fixed up a green salad for later in the evening in which I topped it with the leftover ground turkey taco meat to make taco salad.
- I baked up some homemade tortilla chips using some of the corn tortillas leftover from the turkey tacos.
- I made up a little fruit salad using Gopher Glen apples, black grapes, walnuts, coconut and Trader Joe's French Village plain cream line yogurt. Yummy!
- Cocoa rice crispy treats, too,
During all this madness I had two more business ideas pop into my head. Of course they both had something to do with food and cooking.
My dream is to spend time in a local taqueria to watch and learn how true California Mexican food is created so I can have a closer understanding to the flavors. Also it has something to do with one of my business ideas which I won't reveal because it's too exciting to give away to just anybody.