Sunday, September 2, 2007

Corndogs and Brownies



Today's quick fix was frozen Foster's Farm corndogs. Reheated for 4 minutes, then toasted at 350 degrees in the toaster oven for about 15 minutes, turned once, to crisp them up. I prefer a dip of mostly ketchup with a small amount of yellow mustard to tart it up.

Yummy!


See the recipe for these fudgy brownies (and more) at Not a Domestic Diva

Of the 11 packages of brownie mix I counted in the cabinet under the hutch, I utilized two boxes to make some quick brownies for a friend's party. Just a quick mix with water, oil and eggs and pour in the baking dish. Thirty minutes later I had brownies. Sometimes I add chocolate chips to the mix to make it interesting. Today I did nothing but bake them. One trick to avoid excess dirtying of dishes is to measure the oil and water in the same liquid measuring container.

Gotta love brownies.

No comments: